[News] KDE Nostalgia and Nostalgic Games on GNU/Linux

passing between years

,----[ Quote ]
| The ability to balance the business with the community,
| the ambition with the empathy, the determination with
| the acceptance and the hope with the realism is what,
| personally, strikes me as amazing and vital to our
| little community of people.
|
| I wait with excitement in my soul to just how far
| we will be able to take KDE in 2009. All I know is:
| world, you ain't seen nothin' yet.
`----

http://aseigo.blogspot.com/2008/12/passing-between-years.html

My Tribe - An enjoyable resource management game for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| My Tribe is the latest game from Grubby Games - the
| creators of Prof Fizzwizzle and Fizzball. Grubby Games
| are known for releasing Linux versions of all their games.
| My Tribe game also has a Linux version. The first time I
| started playing the My Tribe game, I was taken in by its
| vivid graphics.
`----

http://linuxhelp.blogspot.com/2008/12/my-tribe-enjoyable-resource-management.html

Recent: