[News] Comparison of Puppy and DSL for Old Hardware

DSL vs Puppy Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, in Ken Hess’s Linux Blog, the top 10 Distrowatch distros
| are listed as ones to try out by downloading and burning them
| to disc or virtualising. Using the Distrowatch top10 makes
| sense: you don’t have to put any effort into making the list
| and it isn’t ever controvertial since it isn’t your own
| work. What annoys me is that Damn Small Linux (abbreviated
| DSL because it’s a bad name) got into that list, but not
| Puppy Linux. This is something that annoys me, as I
| think that DSL gets far more attention than it deserves.
| Why? Four reasons.
`----

http://aronzak.wordpress.com/2008/12/28/dsl-vs-puppy-linux/

Recent:

An Old Dog Learns Some New Tricks With Puppy Linux 4

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/64074.html

Puppy Linux 4.0

http://server.ericsbinaryworld.com/blog/2008/07/26/puppy-linux-40/

Puppy Linux 4.0 on my old laptop: it's getting better

http://seputarlinux.blogspot.com/2008/06/puppy-linux-40-on-my-old-laptop-its.html

Puppy Linux 4.00 is barking up the right tree

http://www.linux.com/feature/137880

How I Found Puppy

http://www.puppylinux.org/community/blogs/whodo/how-i-found-puppy

Lessons learned from Ubuntu

http://www.puppylinux.org/community/blogs/lof/lessons-learned-ubuntu

Puppy Linux 4 gets new bite

http://www.tectonic.co.za/?p=2398

Puppeee: Puppy for your Eee PC

http://www.linux.com/feature/131070

Puppy Linux 4.0 on a Dell Inspiron 1150 Review

http://www.penguinway.net/?p=89