Re: Lets see how Roy Schestowitz likes losing his job.

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:37:01 -0500, DFS wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Microsoft sure recruits a bunch of merciless animals.
>
> At least they develop good software, and not the kind of kiddie slop
> distributed with Linux distros.
>

>> Need it be mentioned that when Microsoft destroyed all those companies
>> by breaking the law,
>
> We'll need lots of details of which companies were "destroyed" and which
> laws were broken.

I didn't see you asking for any such details when the recent poster
"singh" trolled here claiming Roy cost him his job with a Microsoft
'partner' ?

I must have missed it, please repost your article asking Singh for proof
of his anti Roy claims ?

indeed listen to.  Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or
          Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008