Re: Confession of a Microsoft Shilling Advocate

>>> http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/
>>> http://www.robweir.com/blog/
>
> What does OpenMalaysia have to do with it? The other two are IBM employees just
> blogging. That's not AstroTurfing and disclosure exists.

OpenMalaysia is owned by Hasannudin Saidin, Director Government Programs
IBM ASEAN (Malaysia).  See what I mean?  Even you didn't know that.

> I think that Munchkin ErikFu is trying to justify his own shilling by accusing
> others who are doing nothing wrong.
>
> So ErikFu, do you know James? If you can't answer, then I will assume you know
> him and that you are -- and always have been -- one of these shills.

It doesn't matter how I answer, you'll still believe whatever you want to.
And you've also said you don't read my messages, so how would you even know
what I said?  Answer: You have me filtered, so you will dishonestly say I
never responded to you.

I have said many times.  I am not, nor have I ever been an employee of
Microsoft, nor have I ever accepted any compensation from them for any
purpose.  I do know a few Microsoft employees from years of participating
in discussion forums (I also know people who became Microsoft employees,
but haven't talked to any of them since they moved out west), but I don't
know anyone named "James" (not sure who you're referring to).

Funny how everyone that disagrees with you is a paid shill.  That's
paranoia Roy.