Re: [News] GNU/Linux Ahead of Everyone at 64-bit

Verily I say unto thee, that Chris Ahlstrom spake thusly:
> After takin' a swig o' grog, ray belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 10:36:08 -0500, Ezekiel wrote:
>>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> Another bullshit headline from the Schestowitz liar. [News]
>>> GNU/Linux Ahead of Everyone at 64-bit
[...]
> We know that the article (and Roy) are talking about consumer
> desktops.

Funny how the trolls never nitpick when the Vole claims popularity, but
actually mean /ubiquity/, or when they make claims about sales, but
actually mean /channel stuffing/, or when they pretend to innovate, but
actually mean /assimilate/.

Every claim that comes from the Vole is a misrepresentation at best, and
an outright lie at worst, and then idiots like "Zek" have the nerve to
complain about Roy discounting archaic technology in his summary.

What a bunch of Microsoft ass-licking goons.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 04:09:33 up 51 days, 11:52,  4 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.28, 0.27