[News] Free Software Graphics in the Big Press

An Easy Way to Introduce Inkscape Drawing Program to Youth and Adults

,----[ Quote ]
| Inkscape is a fun, free and very powerful vector drawing program that runs on
| all major computer platforms: Linux, Macintosh and Windows. This program can
| give you endless hours of enjoyment, even if you're not an artist. And if you
| develop mastery of using Inkscape, someone wants to pay you money to create
| graphics for them.
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/22/AR2008122200909.html

10 more ways to spend less, give more!

,----[ Quote ]
| OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE: Tux Paint is a computer drawing program that is great
| for kids. You can give open-source software for adults, such as Linux
| operating system or Gimp, an image-manipulation program.
`----

http://www.abcactionnews.com/content/financialsurvival/yourbestadvice/story/10-more-ways-to-spend-less-give-more/hbhAcCBtf0amDZwTNPHgjA.cspx

Recent:

Manipulate Vector Images with Open Source Inkscape

,----[ Quote ]
| All platforms: Inkscape is an open source vector editing program. If you are
| looking for a free alternative to the Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape has a host
| of features that make it worth taking for a spin.
`----

http://lifehacker.com/5115354/manipulate-vector-images-with-open-source-inkscape

Inkscape Drawing Program Brings Joy to Many

,----[ Quote ]
| Inkscape is a free vector drawing program that brings joy and robust drawing
| tools to millions of people who could never afford Adobe Illustrator. You can
| use Inkscape for fun or for thousands of different practical purposes
| including designing your own business card, CD cover, advertising layout, and
| countless other tasks.
`----

http://blogs.pcworld.com/communityvoices/archives/2007/08/inkscape_drawin.html

Inkscape Tutorial - The Sun