Re: [News] GNU/Linux the Best Operating System for SSD

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 16:04:32 -0500, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Hadron belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> The only agenda I have is expose the lies and hypocrisy that run rife
>> through this group. It's fun. You cna tell lies all you like about me
>> being a Windows shill but you wont find posts from advocating
>> Windows. You will find posts of me advocating OSS and Linux however. You
>> will also find lots of posts from me laughing at the wack jobs who have
>> an anti MS agenda.
>
> Wrong.

My, MY, but the Hadron Quack troll has a short memory. Seems he doesn't
recall posting these examples:-

<quote>
Anyone who says Open Office is as good as MS Office is living in denial.
<unquote>
From: Hadron Quark <hadronqu...@xxxxxxxxx>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

<quote>
The great majority of Windows application SW
is eons better than it's OSS copy or alternative.
<unquote>