Re: LEAKED: Dell/H-P/Lenovo/Vendor Recommends Windows is Fake!

Johan Lindquist wrote:

>ps. As I was deleting the rest of the article, I noticed this too.
>You're really stuck on seeing me as a bad person just because I
>don't agree with you on the interpretation of a phrase as "someone
>recommends something", aren't you?

One problem is that it's likely not possible to legislate some of
these finer points of what is "fair", or what is a "recommendation",
or what is "obviously" a paid advertisement.  Any attempt would result
in vague and unenforceable laws, I'm afraid.