[News] Good New Reviews of Fedora 10

Big Story: Fedora 10 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| This episode of Fedora 10 features information about the new Fedora 10
| release, some new features developed by the Fedora project, as well as a
| final commentary on their new theme.
`----

http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/?p=404

Fedora 10 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora is really aggressive about keeping up with bug fixes and security
| updates over the lifecycle of their products. With Fedora 9, they updated
| (and will continue to update) KDE every time the KDE folks did. As a result,
| the KDE that ships with Fedora 10 is very similar to the KDE that you have on
| a fully updated Fedora 9 system. This is a good thing. After KDE came out
| with the 4.1.x series I switched back to KDE and have been fairly happy ever
| since. That isn't to say that all KDE users are happy with KDE 4 but I find
| it to be quite usable now.
`----

http://www.montanalinux.org/fedora-10-review.html

Comes in many 'editions'... all costing the same ($0).

Fedora 10 Comes Out With Five More Spins

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 10 was officially released a few days ago, but the Fedora SIG (Special
| Interest Group) has this weekend announced the availability of a few
| application-specific spins for Cambridge. Well, seven different spins to be
| exact.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Njg4Nw

"I’m thinking of hitting the OEMs harder than in the past with anti-Linux. ...
they should do a delicate dance"

                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft OEM Chief

Recent:

Red Hat CEO: From the economic rubble, open source will emerge stronger

,----[ Quote ]
| In August Red Hat posted second quarter revenue 29 percent higher than the
| same quarter a year ago, while its subscription revenue also enjoyed
| double-digit growth to beat analysts’ estimates. Whitehurst said that while
| predictions of a recession will likely mean fewer new projects, the economic
| benefits of going open source are already encouraging proprietary customers
| to switch.
`----

http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php/id;1780559326;fp;4;fpid;1968336438

Q&A: Red Hat CEO Jim Whitehurst