Re: Editor Of Linux Today /Linux Planet Calls Roy Schestowitz A BullShit Artist..

On 2008-02-09, Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

>> Exactly! And this is what I have been saying for a while now.
>> The rest of the earth seems to have Roy Schestowitz figured out, yet COLA
>> continues to worship this phony.
>>
>> BTW this kind of stuff is all over the place if you look for it.
>>
>> Roy is a self serving, narcissistic, nasty boob who considers himself the
>> begin and end all of every discussion.
>>
>> Other groups pick this up immediately.
>> COLA seems to be a little slow.
>>

> Another fine "me too" exchange from the only existing "true linux advocates"
> Hadron Josip Stalin Quark and flatfish

Looks like flatso has a new crush. First Terry Porter. Then Rapskat.
Now Roy. There were a few short-lived swoonings in between, but those
have been the biggies. S/H/It has a problem with always picking the
ones that aren't interested in s/h/it in the least, though.

Keep trying, Flats. I seriously doubt Roy is tempted by all of your
attention. But some day even _you_ might find sombody that will have
you if you perservere. For instance, you and Quirk seem to be hitting
it off. There might be some chance with Timmy, too, since it looks like
you have mutual interests. Or raydopehead+/-99.

--
How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?