Re: MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR

"DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Mark Kent <mark.k...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I stand by my position on this - Microsoft *desperately* need new
>> management
>

> You have basically zero knowledge of current internal MS operations or
> organization, so your opinion and 'stand' is totally worthless and
> meaningless.  At best you know the names of the Chairman and CEO and maybe a
> few other titles, at best you have superficial knowledge of a tiny few of
> their hundreds of software products, and at best you know a little about
> their public financial results.  And that's it - that's your sum total of
> knowledge about the Microsoft Corporation.
>
> You're ignorant about them, you're biased against them, and you have no
> management experience running a large business unit with P&L
> responsibility... but you're going to tell one of the most successful
> corporations in history they need new executive management?
>
> It's another day in cola bizarro world.

Unlike some of the other COLA "advocates" though, Mark Kent appears to
take himself seriously. I thought he was just a parody of an arsehole by
some good troll for a while. Alas not. He really is "for real".

Check out Mark Kent on the bus @2:16 into this video below.

And then, even funnier @3:35 where he appears in court and starts
telling the judge how courts should run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz1u7PHZ6Nc&feature=related

It is him!