Re: Did you run out of new FUD, Roy?

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> DFS wrote:

>> Spamming Idiot has posted the article about 'Acer president says PC
>> industry disappointed with Vista' 136 times:
>
> 133 finds, not 136

 Results 1 - 10 of 136 for Acer disappointed author:Roy author:Schestowitz

I started clicking around on the links and it went to 137 for a minute (I
figured Roy had posted it again since I posted my message 15 minutes ago!).
Then it settled back at 136.  Then I chose to show 100 results sorted by
date, and it came up with 42, which I think is the correct figure (less a
few mishits).

* the Spamowitz luser posted the same article every day for the past 4 days.

* for the last 7 months (since July 24 2007) the Lying Idiot posted the same
article once every 5 days on average.

Total cola luser!

Can you imagine the interview:
"What have you been doing the last 2 years Roy?"
"Unsolicited spamming of the Usenet group comp.os.linux.advocacy with the
same crappy lies day after day after day."
"Really?  That's the action of a mentally imbalanced person."
"Maybe.  Did you hear the President of Acer says the PC industry is
disappointed with Vista?"
"Get out you freak!"

> And they are *not* all the same article
> There are duplicates, but there are different articles

Anything more than a few times indicates spastic, moronic, obsessed
behavior.

> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Acer+disappointed+author%3ARoy+author%3ASchestowitz
>>
>> That's more times than raytard has regaled us with his Adventures
>> Installing Linux In The Local Library.
>>
>> We get the point, Linux lusers.
>
> What point? That you have none?

That Spamowitz and raytard are spewing the same lameness over and over and
over, and they actually define their lives by their Linux lameness.

> The spammers are you, flatfish and the other wintroll filth. Without
> your imbecile bilge there would be no need to counter it to such an
> extend.

extend = extent.

Without us this place would fold in on itself in a massive implosion of lies
and stink.

> And you keep conveniently forgetting that the linux advocates are in
> favour of Roy posting this. The ones against it is your ilk

I know you're in favor of his idiocy - that's partly why you're Linux
lusers.  (and what makes you think you're a Linux "advocate" dumbkopf?)