Re: Did you run out of new FUD, Roy?

DFS wrote:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:35:52 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, I quite agree there are plenty of attack-goobers on your ass,
>>> whether on their own initiative or Microsoft's.  But the best way
>>> (and often very difficult way) to avoid a smear is to be squeaky
>>> clean.
>>
>> Roy has a lot of people on his ass because:
>>
>> 1) He posts indiscriminantly.
>> 2) He doesn't check facts.
>> 3) He often mischaracterizes the articles he posts.
>> 4) He continues to repost articles that have been shown to him to be
>> false 5) He posts old shit as "news"
>> 6) He posts opinion as "news"
>> 7) He tries to co-opt everything into a microsoft negative story,
>> even when it has nothing to do with Microsoft
>> 8) He spams his own blog
>> 9) He uses his own articles as proof to support his claims (very
>> rex-like) 10) He doesn't even read the articles he posts most of the
>> time, which combined with his intentionally dishonest headlines leads
>> to a high level of innaccuracy
>> 11) He is oblivious to anyone but himself
>
> Spamming Idiot has posted the article about 'Acer president says PC
> industry disappointed with Vista' 136 times:

133 finds, not 136

And they are *not* all the same article
There are duplicates, but there are different articles

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Acer+disappointed+author%3ARoy+author%3ASchestowitz

> That's more times than raytard has regaled us with his Adventures
> Installing Linux In The Local Library.
>
> We get the point, Linux lusers.

What point? That you have none?

The spammers are you, flatfish and the other wintroll filth. Without your
imbecile bilge there would be no need to counter it to such an extend.

And you keep conveniently forgetting that the linux advocates are in favour
of Roy posting this. The ones against it is your ilk
--
"...Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
the Ugly)." (By Matt Welsh)