Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

>> Um, because he really /isn't/ lying?
>> > And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?
>>
>> Because he didn't admit to lying?  He admitted he didn't mean to follow
>> through on his threat.  A silly thing, but not exactly a lie.
>
> Roy made more than one assertion in the paragraph quoted above.  For
> example, that I am (somehow) DDOSing him.  Do you believe he's telling
> the truth there?

I believe he's "using an expression".

I believe you and Erik need to invest in some tin foil or some Quaaludes.

I believe tiny robots are stealing my luggage.

--
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't
lose.