Re: Got links, Roy? (was Re: Weekly Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy)

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:06:35 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:32:36 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>
>> * Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>>> So in other words, you'll say anything, whether true or not, to get your
>>> way.
>>>
>>> Wow, nice admission there Roy.
>>>
>>> But then many of us already knew that about you.
>>
>> Pot kettle black!
>>
>>    -- Santayana
>
> Oh, please.  You're comparing behavior that you attribe to me, to behavior
> Roy has just confessed to.  You don't see the difference?
>
> And why is it that when I point out things that IBM does that Microsoft is
> criticized for, you whine about me using a "But they do it too" defense?
> Yet here you are in the exact sort of argument using PKB response, which is
> essentially a "But you do it too" defense.
>
> Why is it so hard for you to see how often and frequently Roy lies in an
> attempt to get his way?  Why do you defend him when he's obviously lying?
>
> And, more importantly, why are you defending him he ADMITS to lying?

Linonut has been bought by Roy and the gang.
It's obvious Erik.
You have been here long enough to remember when Linonut was a reasonable
poster.
All of a sudden, about a month ago, Linonut turned into a Roy lapdog.
He's as bad, or worse than Mark Kent.

So why the overnight change?

Someone made him an offer he could not refuse I suspect.
Either that or his medication dosage is too high.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: