Re: See Schestowitz... See Schestowitz Run....

> In article <1cf6rafr2b1cs$.wo0gmrctdxae.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>  Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:50:25 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>>
>> > * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> > Yeah, Roy's a lot like Google that way.
>>
>> Google doesn't profess to be anything other than a search engine.
>
> Another difference: when I Google for something, and the provide links
> to the results, along with their summaries of the linked site, I've
> never noticed those summaries being deliberately misleading.
>
> It's hard to figure out what Linonut was getting at here.

   http://www.odfalliance.org/resources/Google%20OOXML%20Q%20%20A.pdf

By the way, note that the ODF Alliance is a group of a large number of
companies, as opposed to the three-member Open Document Foundation that
Erik likes to quote for FUD purposes.

--
He is divisive. He is manipulative. He is a user. He has taken much from me and
the industry.