Re: John Dvorak Concedes 2007 was a "Crappy Year" for Windows Enthusiasts

On Jan 3, 12:22 am, "ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<ness...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I used to say that about their mouse, too, but recently I've switched
> to Logitech and like it much better (costs more, though).   My
> keyboard is an IBM/Lenovo.  Need to find one without the Microsoft
> flag.

If you want to have a keyboard without the windows flag, here are som
examples of those that don't. I'm pretty certain that neither of these
are what you are looking for, maybe the last.

http://www.daskeyboard.com/

Das keyboard is a really exclusive keyboard, for anyone who want to
learn to type fast. Then there is the budget version of das keyboard,
that is called bzerk blank. I got that one, and think that it is
really good. It takes a little time to get used to. I still make alot
of typos after 2 to 3 weeks of using it, but I'm getting alot faster.

Then there is happy hacking keyboard, which might be something that
you are looking for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Hacking_Keyboard

It exists in three different version, of which only one is available
today. It is slimmer and lacks a lot of the keys that exists on
ordinary keyboards, but those are often unnecessary and makes you
slower at typing.

/Your friendly neighbourhood Ewok