Re: FYI: Microsoft's Windows Home Server corrupts files......

* Antonio Murphie fired off this tart reply:

> No shit. It can do the GUI part of the remote desktop but I have yet to see
> a implementation that lets you mount remote drives and printers.

There are other protocols for that, obviously.

You know, the old partitioning of functionality that stands
diametrically opposed to Microsoft's "all-but-the-kitchen-sink-in-one-app"
integration.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, and UNIX-based software offers
a very powerful system for skinning cats.

--
Tux rox!