Re: [News] Erik 'Microsoft' Huggers Hires Open Source Expert for MSBBC

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 17:43:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Yes, it's madness and it's hard to know what can be carried and what cannot.
> The last time I travelled abroad, I just didn't take a suitcase at all.

Typical Linux freak.
They don't bathe nor do they consider a change of clothes useful after a
long trip.
The stench must have been unbearable.
I pity the poor 'sole' who sat next to you.

For more on the Linux lifestyle of unkempt beards and lack of personal
hygiene look here:

http://www.adequacy.org/stories/2001.11.26.101258.24.html