Re: [News] Erik 'Microsoft' Huggers Hires Open Source Expert for MSBBC

____/ Mark Kent on Sunday 20 January 2008 11:45 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Saturday 19 January 2008 17:05 : \____
>>
>>> Verily I say unto thee, that thad05@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx spake thusly:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> BAA Airports used to routinely confiscate *nail clippers* from hand
>>> luggage! Who the Hell is going to use *that* as a weapon? It would
>>> be easier to just strangle someone.
>>
>> or clip some nails and use *that* as a weapon. ;-)
>>

> I recently had my toothpaste and shaving oil confiscated because they
> /weren't/ in a 1 gramme clear plastic bag.  If they had been, obviously,
> they wouldn't be dangerous.

Yes, it's madness and it's hard to know what can be carried and what cannot.
The last time I travelled abroad, I just didn't take a suitcase at all. Other
than clothes, things can be bought and used up.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |  {Hide sig}    {Show sig}    >{Close Application}<
Tasks: 109 total,   1 running, 108 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie