Re: [News] Erik 'Microsoft' Huggers Hires Open Source Expert for MSBBC

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 11:45:24 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

> I recently had my toothpaste and shaving oil confiscated because they
> /weren't/ in a 1 gramme clear plastic bag.  If they had been, obviously,
> they wouldn't be dangerous.

Probably because you fit the profile.
See, the system *IS* working.

Personally after reading your lunatic posts here in COLA and elsewhere, I
wouldn't even let you into the terminal let alone on a plane.

Doesn't it bother you that you are riding on a plane designed with
preparatory engineering?
Using a ticket printed with proprietary  software?
Using shaving oil (whatever that is) made with a proprietary formula?