Re: THIS [NG IS OKAY BUT CPB] IS A^h SORRY ASS NG^h^h^hED.

____/ William Poaster on Sunday 20 January 2008 16:52 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ High Plains Thumper on Sunday 20 January 2008 13:59 : \____

>>> Hmmmm ..... already familiar with the personas in this newsgroup.
>>> "preaching and tap dancing the Linux gospel", quotes an
>>> anti-troll FAQ as though supporting but criticises advocates
>>> ..... supports the trolls .....  Posting from the US Eastern Time
>>> Zone .....  Using a female nym with the apparent voice of a
>>> familiar male .....
>>>
>>> Yeppers Roy, scratch and sniff this one, it bespeaks
>>> troll^h^h^h^h^hfish or one of its offsprings.
>>
>> Yes, it's Gary Stewart and it's Sunday again. He usually reapappears with
>> new names and proxies on a Sunday. It's his day off (of cleaning those
>> dumpsters). Brace you yours, Gary, for another cold day in New York this
>> coming Monday. Nobody loves cold fish, unless it's canned.
>
> Someone should can *him*, in a nut house.

Warning: the flatfish in this tin may contain nuts (or be nuts).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    /earth: file system full
roy      pts/2        cg093a.halls.man Sun Jan 20 09:29   still logged in