Re: THIS [NG IS OKAY BUT CPB] IS A^h SORRY ASS NG^h^h^hED.

____/ High Plains Thumper on Sunday 20 January 2008 13:59 : \____

> Cross Posting Bitch wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> RonB on Sunday:

>>> It's just one of our trolls nymshifting.
>>
>> Really, boy you use the word troll loosely. I don't think you
>> know what it really means.
>>
>> http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm
>>
>> I have a right to express my opinions just like you most
>> likely sit up in this NG and express your opinions.
>>
>> IMO, this NG is fucked-up, and you're just another NG lapdog.
>>
>> And if there are any trolls, they have taught themselves very
>> well here to blunder out with preaching and tap dancing the
>> Linux gospel on a soapbox and cross posting, like selling Avon
>> or Tupperware, trying to collect those Linux Green Stamps, ask
>> 7.
>
> Hmmmm ..... already familiar with the personas in this newsgroup.
> "preaching and tap dancing the Linux gospel", quotes an
> anti-troll FAQ as though supporting but criticises advocates
> ..... supports the trolls .....  Posting from the US Eastern Time
> Zone .....  Using a female nym with the apparent voice of a
> familiar male .....
>
> Yeppers Roy, scratch and sniff this one, it bespeaks
> troll^h^h^h^h^hfish or one of its offsprings.

Yes, it's Gary Stewart and it's Sunday again. He usually reapappears with new
names and proxies on a Sunday. It's his day off (of cleaning those dumpsters).
Brace you yours, Gary, for another cold day in New York this coming Monday.
Nobody loves cold fish, unless it's canned.

The Intel-Dell-MS oligopoly/treo can be weakened by competition (Freedom)
         run-level 2  2008-01-18 14:24                   last=