Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Bullies Startups, Breaks the Law Again

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> The hard side of Mister Softie
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Ah, Microsoft. Nothing gets the knickers of Silicon Valley startup guys
> | more twisted than signs that the world?s largest software company is
> | over-reaching again. The latest outrage? Some of my friends at the
> | Valley?s best-known social networks and Web 2.0 companies are privately
> | grousing that emissaries from Redmond are trying to ?strong-arm? (their
> | term) startups into giving special treatment to Messenger, Microsoft?s
> | (MSFT) answer to AIM and other instant messaging programs.
> `----
>
> http://techland.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/01/18
the-hard-side-of-mister-softie/

> Didn't they stand trial for such abuse of the OEMs? Same old business
> (crime) at Microsoft. More examples of bullying below.

Companies should switch everyone over to Gaim and be done with
using any more micoshaft services.
Use twinkle for voip and suddenly the world becomes a small
place with Linux powering up all your critical infrastructure
in your enterprise.