Re: [News] People Beg to Stay Away from Vista, Linux+Hardware Cheaper Than Vista

____/ ml2mst on Saturday 19 January 2008 01:02 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ chrisv on Friday 18 January 2008 17:54 : \____

>>> You gotta be shitting me.
>>
>> It's the same in other parts of Europe (Holland at the least, but it's
>> moving to other platforms).
>
> Well actually I don't give a toss about my country, but something is
> really happening in the Netherlands.
>
> Holland has always been a pretty *Pro Microsoft* country, but they are
> loosing. No matter what forum I post, Microsoft shills are the underdog,
> they simply can't compete to the majority of Free and Open Source
> Software enthusiasts.
>
> Public services in Holland have adopted Free Software and Open Standards
> (file formats). If this is possible in a Microsoft led country as the
> Netherlands, it's possible anywhere.
>
> Microsoft has simply screwed them selves with all their recent failures.
>
> I recently published my (free) biography "Hackwerk" in PDF format and
> was personally attacked by Dutch Microsoft shills, simply because they
> know they are loosing and there's no turning back.
>
> I'm sorry, I am a MultiOS fan and I came to the conclusion that
> Microsoft Windows _is_ the *worst* Operating System ever.
>
> The Microsoft shills are getting more aggressive by the day, because
> they are aware of the fact, they are desperate and are aware of the fact
> loosing.

It's about money to them. No Windows equates to a career change to them, as
well as a decline in wage. They'll fight, but they will eventually lose.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Avoid missing ball for higher score"
Tasks: 100 total,   1 running,  99 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie