Re: The Microsoft CIO was fired because...

____/ [H]omer on Friday 18 January 2008 18:20 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>
>> The Reason:
>>
>> Maybe they canned him for...
>>
>> Saving money!!!
>
> Yeah, maybe they fired him for being the only guy at Microsoft to *not*
> screw up. Meanwhile, everyone else just quit.
>
> It figures that they'd hire from Disney, the Vole's operations are like
> one endless cartoon caper - only the characters are much more sinister.
>
> Seriously, I cannot help thinking this scandal has something to do with
> OOXML (Sweden) ... or maybe Nigeria, and Stuart Scott was the fall guy.

The Danish news seems to suggest that using BSD was the cause for the sacking,
but I can't read Danish. I posted something about it several hours ago.

Network traffic is  being polluted by SPAM. Help the Internet. Adopt *nix.
roy      pts/2        cg093a.halls.man Fri Jan 18 17:22   still logged in