Re: [News] Linux Fury at MSBBC Claimed to be Justified

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:09:49 +0000, Mark Kent wrote:

>> Anyway, Kier is not a troll, but he does tend to feed the trolls more than he
>> ought to. And when I say "trolls" in this content what I mean to say is that
>> he talks to people who talk about people, not computers. Replace "talk"
>> with "attack". There is no reason to feed the scummy ones because by doing so
>> you're encouraging more of that and keeping them around.
>>

> Kier does troll, Roy.  In response to my simple question about the BBC
> he was very abusive.  That *is* trolling.

I do not troll. I will admit at times to feeding the little buggers (which
I ought not to, but frankly, these days it's a lot more amusing than
reading endless waffle about the 'MSBBC').

And your question was *not* a simple one. It implied I had some ulterior
motive for questioning what was being posted about the BBC.

--
Kier