Re: FUD baton passed to Mark Kent? (was Re: [News] Intel BUSTED Astroturfing Against OLPC/Linux, Spits and Fuels Anti-OLPC Slurs)

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:43:58 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Kier on Wednesday 16 January 2008 17:24 : \____
>
>>> 1.Roy posts here as anonymous coward, whether it was on purpose or not, he
>>> admits it.
>>
>> Posted, past tense. Once. Admitted by him.
>
> Yes, just one and I made it very clear with the .sig and the following post. He
> is trying to spread a Big Lie. I never post anonymously here or anywhere else.
> It's always my full name or my surname if there's a registration (username).

Why is it so difficult for you to connect the dots?
None of those statements by themselves means much in terms of probability.
Put them all together and you have one heck of a coincidence.
Too much of a coincidence to have just "happened" in my opinion.
Just like the digg ID techguy disappeared after Roy was accused of
nymshifting over there, and it was similar with similar paragraph
formatting and writing style.

Look I could care less, I'm only pointing out that your hero has a few
chinks in his tinfoil suit and that you guys are being taken for one hell
of a ride.
You'll see. Someday it will all come out and of course you Linux kooks will
re-write history to make it disappear.
But you won't be able to this time because all the evidence has been
archived in Google.