Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Might Get Deeper into Hardware Business with Logitech Takeover

____/ [H]omer on Wednesday 16 January 2008 13:46 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>
>> It is certainly much easier to reach that key than all of the idiot
>> buttons that require kernel patches just to activate them.
>
> Actually one can easily use the idiot keys, without resorting to kernel
> recompiles:
>
> http://lineak.sourceforge.net/
>
> There are other similar projects too, but AFAIK that's one of the more
> popular ones.

Yes, I use these to control my audio player. The funny thing it that it becomes
innate and forged to one's mind, so to speak. You change tracks and change
volume without even thinking about it (or touch the GUIs on the monitors).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Rid your machine from malware. Install GNU/Linux.