Re: Proposal: What if We Started Flagging Non-SPAM Threads (Posts)?

"Andrew Heenan" <andrew3@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote
> GBB:   is news.individual.net user friendly? is it a sensible layout?
> 10 Euros may be preferable to liberal use of the killfile!

Wow!

This is the New Me, 10 Euros lighter - once I found I could do it via
Outlook Express (M$'s only good program!), there was no point hanging on.

I can't be doing with the web-based setups - too slow!
--

Andrew
http://www.seo2seo.com/

The video that makes YouTube worthwhile:
Charlie The Unicorn - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus