Re: The easy way is sometimes quite hard ...

____/ Gregory Shearman on Monday 28 January 2008 11:13 : \____

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Richard Rasker <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> I don't know about the rest of you, but I sometimes have this
>>> experience of ...
>>

>> .... posting long rambling articles that no one believes?
>
> [ The rest of the whining and sniping deleted ]
>
> Give it a rest quark. If you can't say something nice then perhaps you
> shouldn't bother.

Hey gets jealous of Rex. All he can add is just an occasional insult. He comes
here to bully.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Have you compiled your kernel today?"
         run-level 2  2008-01-24 14:06                   last=