Re: Schestowitz lying *again*

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Thursday 24 January 2008 08:20 : \____

> Mark Kent wrote:

>>> ____/ Sinister Midget on Thursday 24 January 2008 01:39 : \____

>>> Gary Stewart is using lies in his attempt to create civil wars and
>>> hostility. He does that in Digg too.
>>>

>> He's a lonely sociopath.
>>

> Forget about that "lonely". There are Hadron Quark, "linux_sux",
> DumbFullShit and other vermin supporting him

I know you guys aren't following Digg, but if these guys aren't Microsoft
Munchkins, I don't know what is. 4 of our COLA trolls have Digg accounts and
all they ever do in Digg is stalk my activity there. Of course, they will try
to deny this, but other Diggers pointed this out to, having seen the abuse and
gotten curious enough to check.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Every polar bear is left-handed
Tasks: 116 total,   1 running, 115 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie