Re: Schestowitz Has Flushed The Toilet.. Brace Yourselves.

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:33:19 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:15:30 +0000, Kier wrote:

>>> Here is a project for you Kier.
>>> For one week, write a small reply to every one of Roy's messages here, on
>>> digg, on propeller, on his ever growing list of boycott sites etc.
>>>
>>> See how long it is taking you.
>>
>> Not proof.
>>

>>> Now factor in Roy's extended comments, extra links and so forth and now
>>> claim this isn't a FULL TIME JOB for any human being and said person would
>>> have little time to do anything else, like a real job for example.
>>>
>>> Now factor in Roy being a college student, albeit at a low rate college,
>>
>> Not a low-rate college, jerk.
>>
>>> but still being a student requires time for class and studies.
>>
>> He's a *post-graduate* student, dimbulb.
>>

>>> Factor in how pissed he gets when his comments get buried.
>>> Factor in why he vehemently opposes a digest post.
>>> Factor in his misleading subject lines.
>>
>> NOt remotely proof that he gets paid, whatsoever.
>>

>>> The only reason something like a digg rating would bother a person is if he
>>> was being paid for the 'success of his work.
>>
>> Lying bollocks.
>>
>>> Most people don't take it seriously.
>>>
>>> Now consider the alternatives:
>>>
>>> 1. Roy Schestowitz is being paid to do this full time.
>>> 2. There is more than one person posting as Roy Schestowitz.
>>> 3. The process is pretty much automated, which violates the TOS of digg and
>>> netscape/propeller BTW.
>>> 4. All of the above.
>>>
>>> I'm voting for #4 myself.
>>
>> I'm voting that you are a lying troll.
>>
>> So, where is your PROOF? Not accusations, not suppositions, not
>> veiled and not-so-veiled insults, PROOF, that Roy is paid to post?
>>

>>> Go ahead and try it for yourself.....
>>>
>>> I did and reached the conclusion he is a professional spammer who does
>>> nothing all day and night but post to the Internet.
>>
>> That is because you are a lying troll.
>>

>>> It's pure common sense, but I doubt you have the balls to try it.
>>> In that respect you are a lot like Roy Schestowitz.
>>
>> Liar.

>>> It may have started out that way but that's not the way it is now.

>>> Why?
>>> I'm having too much fun.
>>
>> Yes, posting reams and reams of lying filth about Linux advocates. Do
>> *you* get paid, flatty?
>
> Just as I suspected.
> Your head is buried so far up your ass you can't think clearly.

Wrong.

> Forget about your obvious allegiance to Roy Schestowitz and his gang and
> attempt just for a second to think with an open mind.

You imagine some 'alleigiance I do not have.

> Perform my little experiment and see for yourself.
> You are just too scared to learn the truth.

*What* truth, flatty? YOu keep coming out with accusations, but nothing to
back 'em up.

> And while I am scolding you, I fail to understand why you keep defending

Sorry to disappoint you, pal, but you are not 'scolding' me in the least.

> those who call you a troll and who even on a good day, only keep you around
> because you are better than no advocate at all even though you disagree
> with most of the lunacy they post.
> Especially that sewage from Mark Kent.

Er, where do you see me defending Mark Kent?

> Try the experiment.
> Stop playing with the distribution of the day for a week, heck even for a
> couple of days, and report back.

I do not have a 'distribution of the day', flatty.

> As for Roy being a post graduate student, that is indeed scary.
> What has the educational system sunk to.

What makes you superior, nymshifter and liar?

> Between being a fresher fluffer during freshman week and his paid for Linux
> spamming gig when does he get time to study?

You have still provided *no* proof whatever that Roy gets paid to post, so
stop with the accusations, flatty.

--
Kier