Re: Schestowitz Has Flushed The Toilet.. Brace Yourselves.

* Peter Köhlmann peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Troll Whisperer wrote:
>
>> * Kelsey Bjarnason said
>>
>>> I like the way he suggests it could be a "Kelsey shift".  I'd like to see
>>> him come up with any evidence I have *ever* shifted.  He can't, as I
>>> never have - I've never needed to.
>>
>> A little nym-shifting never hurt anyone.
>
> It does. All the time. It hurts the nymshifters credibility. Nothing he
> writes can be taken as even remotely resembling the truth
> Making his whole "exercise" completely worthless
>
>> It's like dressing up as the
>> "Masque of the Red Death" at a Hallowe'en party.
>
> No. It is like saying: "Don't believe any word from me. After all, I am not
> even standing myself to what I'm saying"
>
> Just take any post from flatfish, Hadron Quark or Scott Douglas as example
>
> They all are nymshifters, although flatfish has a hundredfold lead on Hadron

C'mon, Peter, didn't ya recognize me?  The Linonut.  Chris Ahlstrom.
Unmasked!

A little vi and /bam/, I'm Troll Whisperer, a one-shot Usenet troll.
Can't scrub out the Bellsouth boolsheet from the headers, though.

I'll probably change names once in a while, just to keep you guys awake,
or whenever I think of a funny one.

--
"Pascal is Pascal is Pascal is dog meat."
		-- M. Devine and P. Larson, Computer Science 340