Re: [News] [Rival] "Huge Security in Roy Schestowitz" (All Versions Affected)

On 2008-07-01, Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Nice to know. I use IE for two things: to get mail at work, and to
> connect to an internal Citrix server for some work-related things.

The Citrix link woiks in Firefox. There goes IE for one thing.

Once I can get logged into the network over linux (which I plan on
starting to work out in earnest now that I don't need IE), there's goes
Windross, too. Evolution or TBird shouldn't be too much trouble after
that.

--
Yesterday it worked.
Today it is not working.