Re: Web Censorship Starts in Land of the Fee ("War on Paedophiles" as Excuse)

On Jul 19, 10:24 pm, Darth Chaos <DarthChaosofR...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 3:44 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > Wait and watch. All that stuff is an open door for further expansion later.
> > There are already some 'studies' about rise in 'unhealthy' content. Sadly,
> > this neglects to account for the /fake/ marketing blogs Microsoft sets up
> > through the agencies it hires.

This is beginning to look like a Microsoft propaganda war to try and
shut down Google's YouTube using government censorship.

> I watched a program earlier today on MSNBC about the rise in "teen
> beatdown videos" on YouTube, and one of the pundits interviewed on
> there stated that the internet is to blame, when clearly it's more of
> a parental issue than an internet issue.

WAKE UP!!!  The everage prime-time television schedule on the top
rated networks and cable channels will show over 300 felony acts of
violence PER HOUR.  Many adventure movies push the counts even
higher.  We have shows like "Kill Bill" where the foxxy blonde chops
off the arms and legs of about 200 "thugs" without even getting a
scratch.  In the "director's cut" we even get slow-motion action of
the limbs being severed from life-like "ballistic dummies".

We see Bruce Willis, or Rambo, or some military type killing 2000
extras without even a bullet in the butt.  How about Mr & Mrs Smith.

The problem is that teenager often get these videos from their
parents, and even watch them with their parents on a Saturday or
Sunday afternoon.

In Gym class, the teachers encourage students with emotional outbursts
to "fight it out".  In the locker room, a blind eye is turned to the
violence and abuse of the weak by the strong.  The alpha  atheletes
are encouraged to dominate.  It takes place in both the boys and girls
gyms and locker rooms.

The weak join gangs lead by the strong, to be protected.  They follow
the leaders unconditionally, and even when the leader proposes
activities that are dangerous or illegal, the weaker ones go along,
because they know that the alternative is to have the others beat the
crap out of him/her.

And the gangs look for the opportunity to single out members of rival
gangs, and stage a "smack-down".  The videos are used to help convince
the other gangs that this is one group you don't want to mess with,
because even the alphas can't withstand the onslaught of a well-
organized gang it a well-planned and carefully orchestrated "smack-
down".

Often, the video and the pain in orchestrated to cause the loudest
outbursts, first of defiance, then of agony, and finally of submission
and pleas for mercy, and perhaps even the final "coup-de-gras" in
which there are no more responses, only crying and pain.

> The actions of most teens is
> a reflection on how well their parents have raised them, and it's
> clear that the teens in these videos have parents who are either too
> busy to care or have the time to care but just don't care.

Such hubris.  It's always a shock when the guy being charged with
second degree murder, manslaughter, or first degree murder is the
"nice boy" from a "good family" who "always went to church" and "was
so well respected".  He is usually the alpha male who orders the
others to kill or suffer the consequences.  He's usually the one who
"goes first" in the "gang bang".  He's usually the one who is also
head of the varsity squad, head of the fraternity, and leads the
church youth group.

But he's also the one who has the father who was also the alpha, and
vented his anger with violence, against mom, against the kids, but
always hitting the spots that would hurt the most, but wouldn't show
when the family went to church.

> This is
> also typical of Bill O'Reilly's "Policing the Net" segment on his TV
> show where be basically advocates government censorship of the
> internet.

Keep in mind that when the Meese Commission tried to "prove" that
censorship was justified for Bondage and domination/fetish porn.  The
only proof that a movie could cause viewers to react violently was the
movie "Warriors".  When that movie was first released, even though
there is only one very short sexually suggestive scene, the movie
dramitized the attempt of a gang called the Warriors, framed for
killing a gang leader who wanted to unite the gangs of new york,
attempting to make it from the North Bronx to Coney Island, and being
attacked by nearly every major gang that existed at the time.  It's
only when they make it to Coney that the real killer finally exposes
himself and tells the Warriors what he has done - at which point, one
of the rival gangs out for the Warriors kills the real killer.

Each time that movie was shown, the Men's room became like a scene
from the movie.  Many different gangs went to see the movie, and as
the movie ended, the gangs became acutely aware of each other, and you
suddenly had Crips going after Bloods, and other lesser gangs breaking
into all sorts of scuffles.  Many theaters had to increase their
insurance during that period, and many theaters just pulled down all
of the walls in the Men's room to encourage the "rumblers" to "take it
outside".  Other theaters hired guards trained to use police batons or
billy clubs, and they would start cracking heads at the first sign of
"action".  ;

In some muslim countries, movies that promote christianity or judaism
are "porn".
A woman not wearing a veil is "porn".
A woman wearing pants, or a short skirt is "porn".

In one country, talking about Tibet, Faloon Gong, or Tienemen Square
are "porn".

Let's face it, the REAL definition of "Porn" is when someone is saying
something you don't want them to say, for fear that your kids will see/
hear/read it.