Re: Web Censorship Starts in Land of the Fee ("War on Paedophiles" as Excuse)

On Jul 19, 10:44 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> ____/ Rex Ballard on Saturday 19 July 2008 15:11 : \____

> I was thinking along the lines not of 'borderline cases', but that which is to
> do with writing new laws and bringing in filtering equipment as they currently
> do in Australia (under the guide of "war on terror|kiddie pr0n",

The "Patriot Act" was first drafted by Attorney General  Meese, under
Ronald Raegan's presidency back in 1982.  Meese first tried to sell it
to Congress as part of the "war on Drugs", then as a reccomendation by
the Meese commission who were trying to prove that all people who saw
movies depicting sex and violence together would become rapists.
Later George HW Bush tried to use in in the War on Drugs again.  It
even resurfaced after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.  It's had
many different names, many different revisions to the language (making
it's most onerous terms more euphemistic), and was finally passed as
the "Patriot Act" by a mostly Republican Senate and a hastily convened
House, before people had a chance to look too closely, or debate too
publicly.

The intelligence community began to realize the incredible value of
information during World War II, when they learned to decode the
Japanese codes and Hitler's Enigma, in addition, they learned the
value of controlling information when they used the Navohoe Code-
talkers in the Pacific and the Apache Code Talkers in the Atlantic.
We had codes the enemy couldn't break, and we could read Hitler's e-
mail almost as fast as his staff could send it.  Because Hitler didn't
know we could read it, he continued using it.

Yamamoto continued using his codes and it have us the advantage at
Midway, turning the tide of the war in the Pacific almost as soon as
it had begun.

But the ablity to fabricate information, or distort information also
became clear, watching how Eichman and his gang was able to convince
the German population to sit back and party as the Nazis sent 18
million people to "resettlement camps".

When Breshniv took power, he was able to make Stalin's top people,
mostly his rivals, seem like terrorists, allowing him to purge the
would-be threats his position as supreme leader of the Soviet Union.

The USSR had the KGB, the US had the CIA and the NSA.

Both sides became masters at manipulating information.  Making spy
planes appear to be "flying saucers from outer space" (because if the
general public had known at the time that the Soviets could fly past
major air defenses, there might have been panic and a call for all-out
nuclear war.

Conversely, they were able to neutralize the liberals if the post-war
era by branding them "Communists" and taking away their jobs and their
livelihoods unless they gave up the names of at least a dozen other
"Communists".  If they couldn't think of any, they were given a list
of names, and asked to circle the ones they thought might be
communists.

The result was an intense control of information.  Even though there
were 13 channels on the television set, most markets only had 3
channels, CBS, NBC, and ABC, and all subscribed to the "Television
Code" which was essentially an agreement to "brainwash" the American
public by playing only certain types of entertainment and news.  This
was when the concept of the "Nuclear Family" - where mom, dad,
brother, and sister lived in a self-contained family unit, and didn't
see grandma or grandpa, or the aunts and uncles - designed to isolate
families which made it easier to relocate them and redeploy them.

Of course, every 1/2 hour episode could tackle any kind of problem and
lead to a happy ending based on truth of the children and the mercy of
the parents.  The harsh reality is that as more and more women bought
into this myth, many slipped into alchoholism, depression, and even
psychosis.  Often, the husbands, who were expected to be at work by 8
AM and work until 6 PM and get home just in time for a TV dinner and
prime-time programming, were unaware of the downward cycle.

Many of the men, conditioned by the years in WW-II and then Korea had
become so accustomed to violence and anger, that it was often how they
dealt with their wives and children.  Especially men who were trapped
in low-paying hard-labor positions.

But the intelligence community was trying to break-down the thinking
that made it so difficult to teach 18 year old men to kill anyone they
were ordered to kill, even if it meant their own deaths in the
process.  They controlled information.  In his last speech before
leaving Office Dwight D Eisenhower warned us all to be on guard
against the "Military Industrial Complex".  In effect, the
intelligence community, the military, and the military/intelligence
contractors had attempted to form a "government within a government".
Even J. Edger Hoover appears to have been part of the process.

Under the Kennedy Administration, the "President's Council on Physical
Fitness" was established, and initially, it was "Boot Camp for first
graders".  Kids from 1st grade to 12th grade were expected do boot-
camp style excercises for an hour a day, 5 days per week.  This
included push-ups, sit-ups, deep knee bends, jumping jacks, and
burpies, as well as other excercises to prepare a child as young as 10
years old to meet the minimum requirements for the boot camp PT tests
at the end of basic.

But the agencies also learned to use "disinformation".  This included
such things as introducing LSD and other psychotropic drugs to anti-
war demonstrators and liberal leaders.  Somebody gets to close to the
truth, invite him to a party, slip him a little extra acid in his
coffee or kool-aid, and then let him come of as a Schizophrenic.  If 5
mikes make him feel good, and 25 makes him feel like he can fly, what
would 100 mikes do?  How about 500 mikes?  Let's make it a whole
milligram - it will take about 20 years for his brain to detox.
Meanwhile, who would believe a nut-case like that.  He has a Beautiful
Mind, too bad we had to waste it.

> of course. It was shown earlier that the government there
> had  suppressed free speech on political issue.

Where HASN'T the government played cute little "games" with free
speech.  If you see an F-18 in 1970, or a Chinook helicoptor - let him
think he saw an alien space craft, maybe even have someone talk to him
and help him remember details (incorrectly).  Then everybody will
think he's a crackpot and nobody will actually investigate.  If
somebody sees the B-3 bomber prototypes, no problem.  Just put out a
bunch of UFO sightings and get people to remember details differently
(and innacurately).  After all, how many people would think to look
directly below a commercial airliner for a 300 foot equilateral
triangle flying the exact same coordinates, with no altitude or
transponder code (looks like one bird to the radar display at ATC, or
invisible to radar, but visual would reports would get an FAA "yep,
there was an airliner up there").  On a cloudy day, over the Great
Lakes, if they did see anything, they might think it was a large boat
in the water.

> Wait and watch. All that stuff is an open door for further expansion later.
> There are already some 'studies' about rise in 'unhealthy' content. Sadly,
> this neglects to account for the /fake/ marketing blogs Microsoft sets up
> through the agencies it hires.

Microsoft might not even be the perpetrator here.  It's great that
Microsoft has this monopoly control, and maybe the Reagan, Bush, and
early Clinton administrations even helped create and maintain that
monopoly, (or at least the Shadow-Government Intelligence Communities
active during these periods).

And buy the way, the USA isn't alone in this "shadow government"
thing.  We've seen similar types of "shadow governments" in the UK,
the EU, he Middle-East, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.  In fact,
they depend on each other for existence.  If Saddam didn't have WMD,
would we need the CIA?  If the CIA had successfully discovered the
Pakistan and Korean nuke weapon capabilities, and had stopped it
quietly, would we think we needed the CIA more than ever?

If only one plane had hit the WTC, would they have tried to convince
us that it was an equipment malfunction?  Pilot Error?  An intoxicated
flight crew?  Or just a psychotically depressed pilot trying to commit
suicide?  But letting 3 planes hit their target gave the intelligence
community a "blank check", and even let them set up a whole agency to
spy on the "homeland" in the name of "security".

If I want to tell you the truth, but make sure you don't believe it,
I'll add just enough incredible facts to convince you that none of it
is true.  If I'm really good at it, I can have others point out the
incredible facts (true or false) as incredible, and therefore wipe out
the credibility.  If something I said was a lie, then everything I
said was a lie, correct? :-D

So in closing, everything in this posting is pure nonsense, and you
shouldn't believe a word of it.
Are we clear ;-)