Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Vista and Word Don't Get Along with DFS

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Linonut
<linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:35:24 -0400
<L67gk.3538$t32.1439@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Vista, Word and Google Desktop circumvent TrueCrypt function
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| Cryptography expert Bruce Schneier, in conjunction with a research group, has
>>| studied the security of TrueCrypt, to see whether it meets the specifications
>>| for a 'Deniable File System' (DFS) ? implemented in TrueCrypt as hidden
>               Better:  Denying Frenzied Shill
>
> Or, with the way he's been foaming lately,
>
>       Drizzling Flecks of Spittle

I think the context of the article suggests something along the lines of

Doesn't Feel Secure... ;-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Linux.  Because it's not the desktop that's
important, it's the ability to DO something
with it.