Re: Rex Ballard: it costs $10,000 per employee to upgrade MS Office versions

On Jul 30, 12:55 am, "Moshe Goldfarb." <brick_n_st...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 04:40:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > I didn't mean to sound rude. It's just that it the Big Lies stick, they need to
> > be corrected.
>
> Absolutely.
> And correcting your daily lies and misleading posts to every corner of the
> Internet takes an army of people to accomplish, Roy Schestowitz.

Nope, just one guy with a Linux box.  One of the nice littlle side
effects of using Linux is that you get MUCH more productive.  Roy as a
good example.

> The intelligent people already have you figured out, Roy Schestowitz.
> The drones are still trying to decide what you are.
> The true morons (COLA) are follwoing you around as if you are some kind of
> deranged "Pied Piper".

I assumed that Roy scripted the formatting of his quotes.  Still, it's
not hard to eit a document like that in VI.  It's a much maligned
editor, and well kept secret of the Linux/Unix community.

> All in all, you Roy Schestowitz, make for one hell of a side show...

If he ever wants a job at Dow Jones, I think they would go for it.