Re: [News] [Rival] Sweater Boy and Sweaty Boy Don't Get Along

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Homer
<usenet@xxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Fri, 06 Jun 2008 17:21:04 +0100
<io4oh5-rk8.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Gates-Ballmer Clash Shaped Microsoft's Coming Handover
>
> Really? I find this very surprising, after all they seem like two peas
> in a pod.
>
> Well OK ... one bespectacled; flannel-trouser-wearing; megalomaniacal;
> sneering; uber-materialistic; geeky pea, and one fat; sweaty; violent;
> libellous; potty-mouthed; thuggish pea, in a built-on-the-blood-of-the
> -innocent Fortress of Evil type "pod", but still - they both have that
> whole "moral corruption" thing in common.
>
> I know, I know ... I'm an incurable romantic at heart.

May heaven help us if either one decides to go into politics.

Ballmer-Cheney 2012: To do a system restore from Obama.  ;-)

(OK, maybe that particular slogan might not work well for them...)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- insert random Administration here
Linux.  Because it's there and it works.
Windows.  It's there, but does it work?