Re: [Roy Schestowitz Advocates Imprisoning People for Free Speech] Re: Smith and Funky -- tag-team trolls extraordinaire

On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:14:54 -0500, Erik Funkenbusch wrote:

> On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 16:51:01 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Is there a US law that gets Munchkins put in prison? The chair is too far, but
>> Erik's trolling deserves a good long jail time. So does much of Microsoft,
>> which is a cult of the worst kind. I have professors telling me this, too.
>
> Jesus, Roy.
>
> What the hell kind of free speech advocate are you?

I've said this before, free speech in a Linux group is only free speech if
you agree with the Linux loonies.

Offer up a differing opinion and they will attack your right to free
speech.

Some of these Linux advocates, Schestowitz and Mark Kent for example, are
bordering on insanity.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: