Re: [Roy Schestowitz has another slow news day] Another Review of FreeBSD 7 and Another Possible GPL Violator (Cittio)

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Wednesday 05 March 2008 20:47 : \____

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
> <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:23:48 -0500
> <1bkdm31c5qvjo.1i5n9kdciyvet.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>> On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:17:03 -0800, Tim Smith wrote:

>>> So?  Read the charter sometime.
>>
>> Yea.
>> Even by their own charter, Schestowitz is by far the worst offender.
>>

> Fine; send an abuse report to his uplink.  Haven't you
> figured that out *yet*? :-P
>
> You can also, if you like, issue a Call for Revision
> (or whatever it's called) to change the charter, or even
> a Call to Vacate (not sure what that's called officially
> either) to request that this newsgroup be deleted from
> all newsspools.  (Such are of course rare in the comp.*
> hierarchy, but there does exist a procedure.)

Using OpenSSH or something like PostgreSQL is not off topic. This group is
about GNU/Linux, unless we were to just discuss the programming choices and
decisions in the kernel, which would be boring.

The scope of the word Linux isn't what it used to be.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Have you compiled your kernel today?"
Tasks: 138 total,   1 running, 137 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie