Re: [News] OOXML BRM Disaster Had Rules Altered, Disobeyed

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 04 March 2008 13:46 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 04 March 2008 08:18 : \____
>>
>>> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Oh man, don't ask... I'm sure they're looking to see.
>>
>> They seem to have pressured seniors out of their job at ISO. They fled.
>>

> Interesting - I wonder if they left because they didn't want to be
> associated with the growing corruption?  Maybe they were just both smart
> and principled.  After all, those who remained are likely to be seen as
> collaborators in this corruption.

Yes, that was Bryan's reasons. There were others as well. He confessed about
this and it leaked to the Web. Very sad story. ISO is IMSO, as I called it at
the time. They got insiders, just as they always do (Nokia, Yahoo, Google,
panel-stacking and so forth).

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
Mem:    515500k total,   444520k used,    70980k free,     5676k buffers