Re: [News] OOXML BRM Disaster Had Rules Altered, Disobeyed

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 04 March 2008 08:18 : \____

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.robweir.com/blog/2008/03/art-of-being-mugged.html
>>
>> This is the most damning report of the BRM and ISO so far.
>>
>> Microsoft not only corrupts standards, it even corrupts the standards
>> /process/. I there anything left, I wonder, that Microsoft has /not/ yet
>> corrupted?
>>

> Oh man, don't ask... I'm sure they're looking to see.

They seem to have pressured seniors out of their job at ISO. They fled.

Google: organising the world's information.  Government: reorgnaising
                     the world's information (censorship) in its favour