Re: Cross-platform gets redefined ..

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 04 March 2008 08:25 : \____

>> ____/ [H]omer on Monday 03 March 2008 23:49 : \____

>>> Naturally they help, in exactly the same way someone "helps" a rat to
>>> die by feeding it poison.
>>
>> Nice analogy.
>>

> Mr Shelton is a shill.   MS will sue anyone who they think has money
> which can be extracted for any reason they think that they can get away
> with it.  This is quite independent from anything else which they might
> be doing.  In particular, Microsoft's "defence" for the helping would be
> something like "we warned everyone that linux infringed patents,
> therefore the developers knew what they were doing".  Don't be conned by
> the shilcosystem.

I see these arguments coming up frequently, sometimes from Novell. "Here, have
some Mono... yes, it's infectious, but we have RAND [font=0.01], just don't
look at the gory details, go program, write good code instead of
taking[/font]..."

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie