Re: Flash/Gnash vs. Silverlight/Moonlight

____/ Rick on Sunday 02 March 2008 16:35 : \____

> On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 11:13:33 -0500, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

I never justified the use of Flash. What are you on about anyway?

>>> Are you sure you are a programmer? Your girly giggles over your new
>>> slrn filters and inability to understand the basics of any technical
>>> issue make we wonder.
>>
>> I think he has changed careers from programmer to paid shill. Much like
>> Schestowitz is no longer a full time student, only officially so he can
>> sponge off grants etc and is now a full time paid SPAMMER.
>
> Why do you have such an obsession with Roy?

he has got to spread some libel. That's what Gary Stewart and his hundreds of
pseudonyms (this time it's "Moshe Goldfarb") have been doing for the past 10
years.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Community is code, code is community
 17:20:02 up 38 days,  3:14,  3 users,  load average: 1.41, 1.61, 1.71