Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

In article <8WaDj.5750$Q52.2584@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Linonut <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Well, at least it isn't infecting people now.  The front page now is
> >> this:
> >>
> >>    HaCkEd By LUViGARO ;D
> >
> > Lol.
> >
> > Pw3d!
>
> So much for Erik's claim that Roy is silly in claiming his site was
> specifically targeted.

Certainly LUViGARO specifically decided Roy's site would be one he
HaCkEd.  But why?  My guess is that LUViGARO never heard of Roy until
this thread (which is widely cross-posted), read that Roy was having
some trouble cleaning up, and went for him.

The initial attack was that iframe thing, that is getting a lot of
sites.  The only thing remarkable about Roy getting it is that AFTER
getting it, he continued to post about how it was an ASP and Microsoft
problem, even though his site is on Apache on Linux.

--
--Tim Smith