Re: WARNING: Roy Schestowitz is spreading virusses on his website, don't go there!!!!!!!!

* Erik Funkenbusch peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> And even in that case, no, it is not paranoia.  There are plenty of
>> COLA-lurking clowns that would have a great time if they could hack
>> Roy's sites.
>>
>> And you know it.
>
> And you think any of them are capable of it?

It doesn't matter.  They are only a handshake away from someone who is
capable.

> But that's irrelevant, since anyone with half a brain should know that
> these were not deliberate attacks against him, instead I believe he chooses
> to *PORTRAY* it as a deliberate attack, knowing that many in here will
> believe him.

I don't believe Roy on this one.  But I do believe it was a deliberate
attack, on my own evidence.  Just because it is a common attack doesn't
make it non-deliberate.

It is quite possible to me that someone said, hey, see what you can do
with this shestowitz.com site, hmm?

--
We will never make a 32-bit operating system.
   -- Bill Gates, At the launch of MSX[3]