Re: Why was this submission of yours anonymous, Schestowitz?

> ____/ Linonut on Tuesday 11 March 2008 11:32 : \____
>
>> It's possible, you can never know, that the universe exists only for me. If
>> so, it's sure going well for me, I must admit.
>> -- Bill Gates, TIME magazine Vol. 149, No. 2 (13 January 1997)
>
> Did he really say this???
>
> He must have had the same heroin Ballmer had before hopping on stage.

My Bill Gates quotes come mainly from one site I found after googooing
for "bill gates quotes".  While most of them are undoubtedly true, I
post them primarily for the humor.

--
When we have the information highway, I'll put it [information about
himself] out there. Everybody who wants to pay, I don't know, one cent, can