Re: [News] Miguel de Icaza Continues to be Slammed for Serving Microsoft

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Above my Pay Grade: Miguel de Icaza and the Novell-Microsoft Agreement
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | What's this about pay-grade? It's a military term, often misappropriated
> | by civilians who are avoiding an ethical decision. It's a good excuse in
> | the military: politicians are accountable for the decision to enter a
> | war, while the military are oath-bound to follow orders at pain of
> | court-martial and possibly execution, and are only accountable for the
> | conduct of the war. But Miguel is no soldier. He's the founder of a
> | company previously merged into Novell, and would not be subject to
> | treason charges or capital punishment over this issue. Others, like
> | Jeremy Allison, chose to leave the company while Miguel stayed.
> `----
>
> http://technocrat.net/d/2008/3/10/37412

Genuine pro open source Novel staff and SuSE staff
wanting to get away from the ball cracking unethical
bullying lying management at micoshaft/novel axis hq,
then they should form a group and seek venture capital to
set up an anti-novel company.

No venture capital company would refuse them.

They should take care to not approach any big micoshaft
satellite vulture capital companies and screen all insiders
with anti-trust experienced lawyers and decent NDAs so that their funding
don't get screwed up by micoshaft pulling strings.